The International Network brings together expertise from the ESRC's Council and committees to provide support for international activities and strategy.
The International Network:
- has oversight of the ESRC's International Strategy and contributes to its development
- provides advice and guidance to the ESRC office in international activities and policy
- identifies opportunities for the policy committees to work together and link international activities
- identifies and advises on best practice in international activities
- champions international work on the policy committees
- reports against progress in delivering our strategy implementation plan.
We are committed to embedding international activity across our committees and panels. As such, some members have multiple memberships; other memberships are shown in brackets.
- Professor Stuart Croft, University of Warwick (Chair)
- Professor Louise Ackers, University of Liverpool (Training and Skills Committee)
- Dr Lloyd Anderson, British Council
- Professor Kate Brown, University of East Anglia (Peer Review College)
- Professor Simon Collinson, John H Dunning Centre for International Business at Henley Business School, Reading University
- Dr Sarah Cook, UN Research Institute for Social Development (Impact Network)
- Professor Peter Elias, University of Warwick (ex-officio Methods and Infrastructure Committee)
- Professor Jane Falkingham, University of Southampton
- Professor Tara Fenwick, University of Stirling (Evaluation Committee)
- Professor Jaideep Prabhu, University of Cambridge (Peer Review College)
- Professor Hazel Smith, Cranfield University (Research Committee)
- Professorf Robert Wright, Strathclyde University (Methods and Infrastructure Committee)