For high profile programmes and projects media training is invaluable, particularly if you are likely to do live interviews in front of a camera or on the telephone.
If you are expecting only limited media coverage, other training courses are available which can help you to make the most of the media. Typically, these courses include:
- identifying what makes a news story
- identifying key media
- how to write a press release
- how to handle a negative press enquiry
- coaching in interview skills.
ESRC media training courses
We run a number of media training courses, depending on your needs. These include:
- Early career researchers media training
- Mid-career researcher media training
- Senior researcher investment training
For further information on ESRC media training days, please contact:
- Charles Clerck
Telephone: 01793 413116