The Geopolitics of Ethnic Relations in Russia
- Start date: 01 September 2012
- End date: 31 August 2013
The Fellowship is designed to facilitate the Fellow, Dr Andrew Foxall, achieving a successful transition from DPhil to post-doctoral research. The Fellow’s doctoral research explored ethnic relations in Russia and the Fellowship will allow him to write a monograph based on this research and write new funding applications. The main objectives of the Fellowship are:
- academic publications, allowing the Fellow to develop a broader publication portfolio through writing a monograph based on his doctoral research
- research dissemination, allowing the Fellow to disseminate his research findings and generate new networking opportunities both within and outside of academia
- research and teacher training, enabling the Fellow to write grant proposals and enhance his teaching experience through undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
- future research plans, allowing the Fellow to develop proposals for his future research.