Reconstructing Social Enterprise, Seminar 2
Location: University of Surrey
Date: 9 January 2013
Theme: Social Enterprise and myth busting
This seminar is an ESRC research seminar. Find out about our other research seminars.
This seminar draws upon research evidence to challenge some of the taken for granted assumptions around social enterprise.
The first two seminars in the series are devoted to deconstructive reflexivity, calling into question the ostensible "naturalness" of social enterprise.
The third and fourth seminars will be devoted to reconstructive reflexivity, addressing how the trajectory of SE can be changed via the incorporation of alternative paradigms, perspectives and values.
The final seminar aims to give voice to practitioners through engaging with them in an open space format to begin to develop a social enterprise future research agenda.
- Seminar 1: Toward an ideology critique of social entrepreneurship - University of Northampton, 12 November 2012
- Seminar 2: Social Enterprise and myth busting - University of Surrey, 9 January 2013
- Seminar 3: Normative theory and social enterprise - University of Birmingham, March/April 2013
- Seminar 4: Critiques of transgression - Manchester Metropolitan University, July 2013
- Seminar 5: Open Space - University of Oxford, September 2013
Please email email@example.com to register your interest.