Reconstructing Social Enterprise, Seminar 5
Location: Oxford University
Date: September 2013
Theme: Open Space
This seminar is an ESRC research seminar. Find out about our other research seminars.
This seminar aims to draw together the learning from the earlier seminars, and move toward a future research agenda through an innovative open space format.
The first two seminars in the series are devoted to deconstructive reflexivity, calling into question the ostensible “naturalness” of social enterprise.
The third and fourth seminars will be devoted to reconstructive reflexivity, addressing how the trajectory of social enterprise can be changed via the incorporation of alternative paradigms, perspectives and values.
The final seminar aims to give voice to practitioners through engaging with them in an open space format to begin to develop a social enterprise future research agenda.
- Seminar 1: Toward an ideology critique of social entrepreneurship - University of Northampton, 12 November 2012
- Seminar 2: Social Enterprise and myth busting - University of Surrey, 9 January 2013
- Seminar 3: Normative theory and social enterprise - University of Birmingham, March/April 2013
- Seminar 4: Critiques of transgression - Manchester Metropolitan University, July 2013
- Seminar 5: Open Space - University of Oxford, September 2013
Please email email@example.com to register your interest.