Event organisers' guide
- What is the Festival of Social Science?
- What kinds of activities take place during the Festival?
- What are the benefits of taking part in the Festival?
- What help can the ESRC offer?
- How can I take part in the Festival?
- Your checklist for a successful Festival of Social Science activity
- Overview of questions you will be asked as part of your application. You can register at the start of the online form, for the option to save and return. Registration is for the individual form only, and no details are retained.
- Apply for event sponsorship
- Apply to include your event in the Festival of Social Science 2014 (not sponsored)
Apply through your university
The following tips and information are useful for event organisers:
- Top tips to holding an event for the ESRC Festival of Social Science (PDF, 121Kb)
- ESRC Impact Toolkit
- Possible community venues across the UK (PDF, 101Kb)
- Other possible venues: Association for Science and Discovery Centres' list of science centres, museums and discovery centres in the UK (external site)
- ESRC Festival of Social Science logo pack (ZIP file, 73Kb) - must be used in conjunction with the ESRC Identity Guidelines (PDF, 741Kb)