Event organisers' guide
- What is the Festival of Social Science?
- What kinds of activities take place during the Festival?
- What are the benefits of taking part in the Festival?
- What help can the ESRC offer?
- How can I take part in the Festival?
- Apply through your university (specific universities only)
- Your checklist for a successful Festival of Social Science activity
The following tips and information are useful for event organisers:
- The venue
- Advertising your event
- The audience
- Presenting your event
- ESRC Impact Toolkit
- Other possible venues: Association for Science and Discovery Centres' list of science centres, museums and discovery centres in the UK (external site)
- ESRC Festival of Social Science logo pack (ZIP file, 73Kb) - must be used in conjunction with the ESRC Identity Guidelines (PDF, 741Kb)