Economic impact reports
We produce reports that demonstrate the contribution of ESRC-funded research to society and the economy.
Research performance and economic impact reports
This report shows how ESRC-funded research supports and develops the wellbeing of UK citizens and the international competitiveness of the nation. It looks at the impact of ESRC-funded research from knowledge exchange, public engagement and skilled people, the support of world-class research to enable impact, methodological developments and future challenges.
ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2012/13
ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2011/12
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2010/11 (PDF, 421Kb)
Economic impact reporting frameworks
Our Economic Impact Reporting Frameworks (formerly 'Outputs Frameworks') are a set of performance metrics that show our progress against aspects of our Delivery Plan objectives. The Reporting Frameworks can be downloaded here:
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2009/10 (PDF, 223Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2008/09 (PDF, 309Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2007/08 (PDF, 252Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2006/07 (PDF, 160Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2005/06 (PDF, 152Kb)
- RCUK Economic Impact Reporting Frameworks (external website)
Economic impact baseline reports
Our Economic Impact Baseline reports provide an annual summary of the contribution being made by ESRC-funded work to the UK economy.